Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seems like most of you hate me but..

Go down 
+4
VoW
Legault
Pie
bLiZ_rT
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bLiZ_rT

Seems like most of you hate me but.. Empty
PostSubject: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:51 am

Since this is the only active forum, i was hoping that some of you might be able to help me..tho 1/2 of this clan seems to hate me with a passion..ANYWAYS.. after checking my bot and seeing how long i've wasted on this game, as well as how much im bored of it, ive decided its no longer worth my time; i could be having way more fun..in any case, i was hoping you could help inform people that i've quit and that it'd be cool if they posted their aim/msn on here since basically all i do is chat on wc and its the same, except i dont lost sleep since i log off aim at right times..please inform those of my friends that do not generally log on forums of this, and for them to please post it on here..
Best of luck to the rest of you, hope you go far.
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 pm

BLIZZY <3 :*(
piealamode4444@hotmail.com
MESSAGE ME YOU WHORE!
Also blizzy it might help if you would put your msn/aim on here so we could message you since you obviously don't check these forums very often!
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:19 pm

peaches4444@hotmail.com

Whiny bitch.

[Edit]Who hates you?[Edit]
Back to top Go down
VoW
Admin
VoW

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm

I do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://clanmod.forumotion.co.uk
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 am

I don't even know Bliz
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 am

He's crazy. Its better if you don't know crazy peoples so pretend not to know peaches and you'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 am

I'm not crazy. I just have abnormal tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Crazy
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:09 pm

MSN: Ballooncutter666@gmail.com
AIM: Ballooncutter666
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Mmmhmm, Yes alright, hmm. Ok, email check....AIM, check. And your msn, check....

Now just tell us your Warcraft screen name and we are good to--- oh wait, never mind.
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:22 pm

try asking your pikachu avatar
Back to top Go down
MNewport

MNewport

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 pm

bliz wont even tell me his name
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm

ask the people on your avatar
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:25 am

Blizzy won't tell ANYONE his real name. It makes me sad :*(
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:08 am

okay i admit it. my name is Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 am

MEXICAN JESUS?!
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 am

Depends. Are you speaking the jesus mexicans believe in or a jesus from mexico?
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 am

Both.
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am

but not both exist..
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Both do exist! There's the godly jesus but its pronounced like the mexicans pronounce it.
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 am

no there's only one. and that's me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeJustOwnedU
Admin
MikeJustOwnedU

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 am

we dont hate you bliz we just dislike you very very much lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 am

oO Suspect explain teh difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeJustOwnedU
Admin
MikeJustOwnedU

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:00 am

it was a joke
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm

i know lolz -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems like most of you hate me but..   Seems like most of you hate me but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems like most of you hate me but..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan MoD :: Announcements & News :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: