Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sups, Sups, and more Sups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit_of_Snow

Sups, Sups, and more Sups Empty
PostSubject: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok, Me and some friends from FoT join a random Publix. I find in there so go to same teams. After a little debate we decide to make this a fuck off game for us. Its a long replay but damn this is the most Sups I have seen in one game before.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o92x6x
Back to top Go down
Spirit_of_Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:25 pm

was told link wasnt working, try this one if it doesnt work.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pj9lv9
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Until you can kill a tomed hero with peons, I don't care.

For those few that don't know, I'm Peaches. Jonathan you know.

Sups, Sups, and more Sups Peons1
Sups, Sups, and more Sups Peons3
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:12 am

if your spider master glitching you can do whatever the fuck you want but i have to say peons own the sups. way to go with wasting your life! you guys make me proud!
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:44 am

How did we spider glitch when on light side? And yes, peons own.
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:30 am

-_-"you guys" referring to clan fot in the replay genius. thought u could figure it out yourself but i guess you couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Generally when one posts, they are referring to the last post. Otherwise he names his pronouns before using them. Since you used a pronoun without first naming whom it was meant to represent, I assumed you were talking to the last post. I also did not watch the replay because I just didn't feel like watching people save for the entire game and feel slightly underwhelmed by the amount actually purchased.
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm

lol pik, you're so damn foolish. you continue to try to argue with devin when its a fact that you wont win the argument..its not worth arguing wif him x.x
Anyhow. u made me miss shady, dev x.x
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Well now I wouldn't say it is a fact that he can't win the argument. I lost one to a professor who teaches Quantum Mechanics on another forum, so it is quite possible. Damn you, Quantum Mechanics!

What ever happened to Shad anyways?
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 am

bliz u noob i didn't "continue" arguing and didnt argue in the first place, he asked a question, i answered. simple as that and i didn't go further.

and sometimes common sense works better than technicality, idk who that applies to >.>
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Yeah, but where was common sense needed there? Ambiguous post needs clarification, not common sense.
Back to top Go down
sunshine.x0

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:51 am

i like this thread it made me miss shaddiecakes too D: he's mia i guess supposedly he'd be back or some shit i dk but he's on msn apparently something i don't have or want i laughed when i saw the peon army and le peaches 's ..? peaches's? commentary. was fab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sups, Sups, and more Sups   Sups, Sups, and more Sups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sups, Sups, and more Sups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan MoD :: WarCraft :: Replays-
Jump to: