Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit_of_Snow

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Just wondering if this new update is fucking anybody else up? My shit worked find until I had to get the new patch, now it doesnt read war3.exe. It read it before the new patch, got it, doesnt read it. Restarted comp still don't work. Uninstall and Reinstall, works, new patch = fucks me.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm

NEW SEASON!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterOfNuggets

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:08 am

Yeah the patch fucks me royally... considering I lost my war3 cd. I got the case w/ the cd key on it.. but no f;ing cd. sweet.
Back to top Go down
MasterOfNuggets

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: link to fix   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:34 am

http://liczniki.org/warfix.html

I went to this link and it fixed the problem.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm

MasterOfNuggets wrote:
Yeah the patch fucks me royally... considering I lost my war3 cd. I got the case w/ the cd key on it.. but no f;ing cd. sweet.

Why would you need your CD? The last patch made it unnecessary unless you needed to reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_of_Snow

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Yes Peachy, a common fix for the issue is to uninstall and reinstall. But he doesn't really need the CD anymore unless he nukes his comp. Many ways to get new patches or random bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_of_Snow

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

Good find btw Nugs
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 am

You just called me Peachy. Do you know me or am I finally kind of known a bit again by random people?
Back to top Go down
Spirit_of_Snow

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Well, I remember you said you were Peaches before. I know of one peaches that plays HW. Thats Peaches4444 or 444.....but you posted the pic in the sup replay thread also. And we were in same clan b4. So I know you a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:23 am

WITCH
Back to top Go down
Pie

Pie

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 am

Pff you can't call witchery on him! You were a popular hero wars player back then. Newb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blizzard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Update   Blizzard Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzard Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan MoD :: Announcements & News :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: