Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggestion to get the clan involved

Go down 
+2
MNewport
FIL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FIL

FIL

suggestion to get the clan involved Empty
PostSubject: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:43 am

maybe offer a shammy spot and bot access for winners to get more peeps invovled?
Back to top Go down
MNewport

MNewport

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:57 am

yeah i suppose a sham spot is available but the winning team would have to pick one person to get it because the bot is the only thing that can be removed
Back to top Go down
FIL

FIL

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:15 am

maybe make the winning pair 1v1 for spot. but i doubt any non sham team isnt gonna win anywho...
Back to top Go down
Ross

Ross

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:13 am

Not a fair idea, Cause some of the teams arent fair.

Imagine, Fil And Chris Vs Kevin And YD, Auto shammy for yd?

Not fair at all nty.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hahaross
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:23 am

hmm=\ ross DOES have a point.
i guess we should just get Odd and Shams to figure out next Sham
Back to top Go down
dadoyle

dadoyle

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:28 am

agreed leave to shams and cheif dont but put it forgrabs in a tourney i think thats a gay idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rbrtdoyle
hus01

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:51 am

picking a sham just off a tournament imo is kinda dumb.. takes more than skill to be a sham
Back to top Go down
dadoyle

dadoyle

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:22 pm

suggestion hmm well heres and idea mod at the moment may be the best clan on east but dont push the issue and conflicts in the clan should be solved in a reasonable way most YES MOST of us are almost adults or are adults so stupid quarreling is fucking stupid ie..... mitch and ross dont be cocksuckers work ur shit out no offense ur both cool but clan w/o problems will last longer then one that does....
In my opinion people that leave clan yes leave not kicked out be chill with them hyp was gay for leaving and was stupid but mod doesnt need to have a rep as being of fucking dicks.... you all know what i mean..... fireman is still chill and yeah so is hyp x-god-x is a cocksucker fuck him he talks to much shit... Main thing im trying to get at is we will stay around longer if we're chill and not fuckheads and more quality players will join if its a plesent enviroment to be in and people to play with... FInally ODDJOB FIGURE OUT UR SHAMANS U NOOB ITS GAY TO HAVE A BOT FOR SHAMAN WHEN U CAN DESIGNATE ONE.... I hope i wasnt outta line but honestly i dont really care L8
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rbrtdoyle
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:08 am

i agree with Doyle, Go Wyoming dude!
yea chill guys, take it easy, and find out who's SHAM!
Back to top Go down
MNewport

MNewport

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:39 pm

u are dude
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:34 am

well thats redundant.
this post was made before that decision<.<
Back to top Go down
MNewport

MNewport

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm

yeah dont feed me that cock and bull story daniel ellisburg

*shout out to amber!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to get the clan involved   suggestion to get the clan involved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion to get the clan involved
Page 1 of 1