Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!

Go down 
+3
pik
Legault
xbroseph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xbroseph

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 pm

idk... this might sound crazy.... but here is my idea.

What if we had some kind of tournament? like maybe a 2v2 tournament or something?

I know it sounds crazy and kind of out there but i think it just might be possible. afro
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:11 pm

xbroseph wrote:
idk... this might sound crazy.... but here is my idea.

What if we had some kind of tournament? like maybe a 2v2 tournament or something?

I know it sounds crazy and kind of out there but i think it just might be possible. afro

"You're a mad man!" shouted Dr. Vlivenhoshfasfkj as he lift the musty straight-jacket.

"That could never work! It's too crazy!" bellowed the disgruntled commoner with fire in his eyes. Blood would be spilled if something was not done soon. "GRRAAAHH!" screamed the blacksmith, holding a recently sharpened ax. The sky looked like a bloodied egg strewn across the horizon. Red was this early dawn's hue.

"HALT! This idea is so crazy...that it just might work."

*Gasp* The mob was shocked. The villages most respected man of sexual relations, Legault, defended this ludicrous proposal!

[Will Broseph and Legault make it out of this alive? Tune in next post for another episode of Anecdotes of Mild Interest!]

....I hope that sheds some light on the situation.
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 am

too many adjectives and verbs, i don't do those.
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am

pik wrote:
too many adjectives and verbs, i don't do those.

But your sentence there has both an adjective AND a verb...
Back to top Go down
VoW
Admin
VoW

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:58 pm

WOW!!! Broseph that is a great idea. I bet everyone will sign-up for it and never play the matches. That is just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
https://clanmod.forumotion.co.uk
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 am

[Mildly Interesting Anecdotes (or whatever I called it) left off with Legault and Broseph facing an angry mob, trying to defend a novel idea]

"Who cares if he is the most respected man of sexual encounters, the idea is a flop!"

"Release the ogre!"
The frightening beast known simply as "OddJob" emerged from behind armed with his club of reasoning. "SMASH!" he grunted has he pounded with his mighty club; the duo felt the pain of logical thought.

And then Godzilla came and made pancakes for everyone. The end!

What an enchanting world I live in...
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:58 pm

u spend time reading a few too many books and not enough time on the pictures, that needs to be fixed, if only their was a miracle...
Back to top Go down
sunshine.x0

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:02 pm

the pancakes began to speak, telling a tale.. thus allowing the storyline to continue!

The smash of OddJoB's club was only perceived to be logical when really the disgruntled commoner had tampered with everyone's mind, giving off an illusion of logic. In truth, the mob, the ogre, Legault the respected man of sexual relations, and Seph were all disgruntled commoners. In every hand a bread pan was held, and chaos resumed.

True definition of bread pan: feathers off Zaboomafoo's phoenix.

Much to everyone's surprise, the lone disgruntled commoner who had used his powers corruptly sat crying in a corner filled with ferns who weeped with him and felt his sorrow. DC slowly started walking down an empty path, trudging in his newly purchased leather boots. Torn between his feelings of being in love with both the Sex God Legault and Saucy Minx Seph, akas SGL and SMS, he dove into a lake 10 feet deep, which he later found out was a pool.
Back to top Go down
pik

pik

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:08 pm

wtf is with these imaginations!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm surrounded and dieing from the reality of this world because the fancy infested my vulnerable heart. YOU PUBES!
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:47 pm

We really just need to make this into a NEVER-ENDING STORY! Everyone, focus your chi, aura, soul, or mind into your fingertips and let them run wild! Add on to this epic tale (and continue to refer to me as either "Legault, man of sexual relations," or "Legault, Honourable Duke of Sexual Relations."). We shall make this continue on, eventually passing the telling of the story to our children, and they will pass it to their children, and so on. And in a thousand years, all will marvel at the wondrous tale that I started. I gave birth to this fucking story. My brain is like a male vagina.

I can't believe I just called my brain a male vagina... By the time I am done here, I will have tripled everyone's nightmare material.
Back to top Go down
ladyluck1313

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:49 pm

i would be interested, though i dont think im very good at HW :'( so whoever is on my team is the losing team lol
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:18 am

is that in response to the story or the 2v2?
and Katie you're better than a lot of people in the clan.
Back to top Go down
VoW
Admin
VoW

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:24 am

Hey kruger wipe your face off!!
Back to top Go down
https://clanmod.forumotion.co.uk
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 am

hey ODDJOB! Wipe You're COCK off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!   FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan MoD :: Announcements & News :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: