Clan MoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan MoD

MoD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well fuck me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dadoyle

dadoyle

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:34 pm

i was buying a laptop from rent a center buy i got my balance this week and they toatally fucked my so i have paid almost $2,000.00 for a pc i still dont own because they restructured my contract on it. SO after tomarrow im taking this peice of shit dell 1525 inspiron back to those bastards and telling them they can have their fucking laptop and shove it up their ass because im not paying another 1,900 on another pc for no fucking especially since i dont own the son of a bitch. fyi u can buy that same pc from walmart for 800.00 so i could have almost 3 of them by now but my retarted ass didnt look at the fine print of the contract so im gonna try wc3 on my gfs desktop and see hwo it run tomarrow so if im on tomarrow i get shit done if im not then dont be fucking surprised and ill be back on when i can fix this fucked position..... anyways like i said ill try her tomarrow but i dunno im gonna have dl vent on the other pc set that bitch up and install wc3 and go from there if anything i hope to be able 2 run wc3 by tommarrow again.. L8 peeps by mitch call my on my cell if worse comes 2 worse ill give u my pw and u can keep me "active"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rbrtdoyle
x0kruger0x

x0kruger0x

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am

wow thats a bit of Bullshit dude, If i was you i would have waited altogether.
I don't COMPLETELY understand that but I hope you get your ass on so we can Pwn some Noobs
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:42 pm

YES we are finally rid of him!!! lol jk not even on wc anymore anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Legault

Legault

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 pm

And you wonder why they dislike you.
Back to top Go down
bLiZ_rT

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Incorrect. I don't wonder, I Know. I like your post # btw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well fuck me Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fuck me   well fuck me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well fuck me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan MoD :: General Discussion :: Going Inactive-
Jump to: